Administration Office Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm
Relief After Violent Encounter I/M Inc.
- Community Organization
RAVE-I/M’s Shelter and Outreach Center is the only provider of a full continuum of services focusing on domestic and sexual violence victims here in Ionia and Montcalm Counties. Our Outreach Center, which is located in Greenville, serves women, men and children who have experienced domestic abuse, sexual abuse and human trafficking.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• 24-hour emergency safe house
• 24-hour crisis line that connects callers to an experienced advocate
• Personal Advocacy (assit with employment, education, housing, medical, transportation, resources and referrals, safety planning, etc.)
• Legal Advocacy (court support, info and referrals, assistance with filing restraining orders)
• Individual and group, adult and children support crisis counseling
• Support groups
• Youth and family advocacy
• Community education and prevention
• Emergency assistance with personal care items, clothing and food
We work toward empowering the increasing number of victims and their families to break the cycle of domestic violence.
For over 35-years RAVE I/M, Inc. has empowered victims and their families to break the cycle of domestic violence by providing shelter and on-going support services, as well as public awareness and prevention programs.
Our agency is a non-discriminatory, equal opportunity agency, dependent upon support from local sources: civic groups, religious groups, businesses, private citizens, and government agencies.
We are located across the street from the Ionia Moose Lodge
"Like" Us on Facebook for Updates on Members and Community Events!